Hey! I was nominated for another Liebster award a little while ago and thought I’d sit and answer all these incredibly thought out questions. Thanks to Sithara from musings of a mellow mind for nominating me, I really love your blog and it means a lot.
Here are my answers:
Your favourite season.
Autumn. I have a ridiculous fetish for the sound of crispy leaves crumbling under your feet. (Not bare feet, that’s a little weird)
Your favourite festival.
Not sure what this includes. Around the world I love the tomato festival as well as the cool paint throwing one. They seem so impulsive and fun, it’s everything that we need every now and again to keep us sane. I love music festivals too.
Your views on feminism.
Depends on your definition of feminism really. As a woman I’m all for women’s rights and total equality. Feminism is sometimes used for female supremacists and that is unnecessary. I particularly love the recent free the nipple campaign in Brighton- especially when the reports about it include images from the demonstration, BUT HAVE BLOTTED OUT WOMENS NIPPLES ONLY. It’s insane, a nipple is a nipple, a body is a body, a human is a human. Why can we not all be equal?
A change you’d like to bring about in this world.
Equality. When we are all equal there is no reason for conflict, hence initiating peace across the globe.
Your biggest achievement.
I hate these types of questions because it always makes me question whether I have actually achieved anything in my life. I got an A in maths and chemistry GCSE despite my teachers telling me I couldn’t?
Something that you regret not doing.
I regret not talking to Steven Moffat. I went to the Doctor Who 50th Celebration and I walked past Moffat twice. Not even just once, but twice. I was too star struck to say anything but I wish I had.
Did you ever have a pet? (If so what? If not what would you like to have?)
I used to have two goldfish (Mike and Sully), one of which surprisingly lived for 7 years. I now have a little Shih Tzu dog. My dream pet is a miniature tortoise, but mum isn’t going to let me get one any time soon.
Introvert or extrovert?
I’m an extrovert within introverts. I’ll be most comfortable sat awkwardly in the corner on my phone but among my friends who I’m completely at ease with I’ll be partying and loving every second of it.
Something you’d rather be doing now?
Well, since it has taken me so long to respond to this, I’m currently sat by a pool in Portugal. I wish I was with my friends but other than that I’m completely happy.
Do you play any musical instruments?
I wish. I love singing in the shower (doesn’t mean I screech or anything, I just hate doing stuff in front of people). I have absolutely zilch musical ability, or rather, I haven’t found my instrument of choice. I reckon I’d be alright on the drums though… Who knows.
What are your views on politics?
I think politics is overrated. Everyone is so self serving (and if they deny it, they can turn down the multiple digit pay check and then we’ll talk). People need educating on respect a lot of the time, and also on the different types of people out in the world. This includes different non conforming genders and sexualities as well as religion and cultures. If this happens, everyone is more understanding and there is less room for conflict. Whoops, sorry, I’m just a hippie at heart.
My random facts:
- I don’t own shorts.
- I’m really fussy about textures of things.
- I love pancakes.
- I’m a master at making lemon drizzle cake (if I do say so myself)
- I can do the Mexican wave with my eyebrows.
- I recently attempted to dip dye my hair red.
- I’m contemplating cutting my hair really short.
- Crocs are my holiday shoes of choice.
- I don’t really care for sweets and chocolate.
- My favourite colour is red.
- I’m super pale.
Again, I would like to thank Sithara from Musings of a mellow mind for nominating me for this award.
I would also like to deeply apologise for not posting this sooner, I am extremely grateful but have been preoccupied with exams and exams preparation and exams ranting.
Ok I’m going to nominate
I don’t avidly follow many bloggers so I’ll leave it there ☺️
Here are the rules if you don’t know:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- (This one states) give11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate some blogs you think that deserve it.
- Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Give your 11 questions to the nominees.
My questions for you:
- Are you on or are going on holiday? If so, where?
- Sweet or salted popcorn?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Is the reason you started blogging the reason you stick at it?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Would you rather be hot or cold?
- What’s your favourite part of your body?
- What’s your favourite part of yourself in general?
- What’s your favourite book? Or author if it’s difficult 😂
- What’s your favourite season?
- Where is the place you would most like to see in the world?